Main content of the website

Overload Permits

Please note that the County does not control Secondary Highways.
For information on non-county controlled roads, please contact: Alberta Transportation Road Ban Information Line at: 1-877-236-6445 or online at the Road Ban Information Web Site. 

Road ban information will be posted on the home page

OVERLOAD PERMITS for County roads may be obtained through TRAVIS